Heart Chakra Smoothie
The heart chakra, also known as "Anahata," is represented by the colour green and is located at the centre of the chest area. It is linked to the heart, lungs, circulatory system, and cardiac plexus. Anahata represents loving, compassionate and forgiving energy of the body. It is believed that opening the heart chakra helps this flow freely through your life.
Want some more of that in your life? Then try blending up this light and vibrant green smoothie, created to support the heart chakra. Let there be LOVE!
- 1/2 frozen banana (or try it with mango or pineapple for a tropical twist)
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/2 kiwi fruit
- Handful of leafy greens (kale, spinach, cos all work)
- 1/3 cucumber
- Handful of parsley
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 250ml coconut water
- Optional: scoop of natural or vanilla protein powder (for post-workout recovery or to make it more filling)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Combine until smooth.
- Add more or less coconut water to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve and sip mindfully!