FREE & Subscription Virtual Mat Pilates classes
Hello dear friends,
I am excited to announce as of June 2020 I will continue to offer a fortnightly FREE virtual pilates class, off the back of April and May classes. So very happy to invite you into my lounge room so we can workout together virtually for 30 minutes.
Click here to see timetable and reserve your free ticket.
Casual Class and Monthly Subscription for 40 minutes, three times per week
Things to know:-
- Please ensure you book a place click link above to reserve your spot on the mat - this assists me in knowing how many of you are coming to class
- Zoom invite link is provided when you book a place
- The meeting session will open a few minutes before 8.15am AEST, then the practice will start at 8.15am (give or take a minute or two)
- You will be automatically muted when we start the class - it makes for better sound your end. If you wish to say anything just press down on your 'mute' button to unmute
- BYO - mat to your own workout space - or if you don't have a mat - workout on carpet, a rug or a heavy weighted towel
- No props needed - however I may introduce some basic home props from time to time
The practice is suitable for all ages and stages and you can (a) opt to progress when cued; (b) stay where you are; or (c) give it a go and then regress to initial move or; (d) all of the above.
Remember - take a break anytime, the session is about careful and mindful movement. Always protect your body - particularly your lower back and neck. Any niggles, stop what you're doing and correct, I'll instruct options to protect backs/necks.
Important - If you have any pre-existing injuries or unsure if you should be doing these classes please send a message at least 1 hour in advance of session start time firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - I don't have the full studio/light/mic shebang so it's literally warm and real and DIY'ing it all the way, so please excuse any audio-visual issues in advance.
THANK YOU for allowing me into your space
I am also available for private and semi-private sessions via zoom until we can be face to face again - please email me with enquiries to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: By participating in any class provided by Melinda O'Rourke (the Instructor) you consent to, and agree to release the Instructor from liability according to, these terms. Unless the Instructor notifies you otherwise, this waiver and release will apply to all classes undertaken by you with the Instructor. Click here to review detailed Waiver.