Virtual Mat Pilates - STRUCTURE ME, Monthly Class Pass
BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THE MAT NOW
Join Small Group Virtual Pilates - 40 Minutes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 7.30am AEST and you're done for the day.
A Zoom link will be sent with confirmation of your order
Monthly class pass tickets close the last day of the preceding month (i.e. 29th, 30).
THINGS TO KNOW:-
- Zoom invite - click on the relevant link to join. It's so easy, you just open the link and you've arrived at the session. If you would like a quick zoom tutorial - here it is
- The class will open a few minutes before 7.30am AEST, then the practice will start at 7.30am (give or take a minute or two)
- You will be automatically muted when we start the class - it makes for better sound your end. If you wish to say anything just press down on your 'mute' button to unmute
- BYO - mat to your own workout space - or if you don't have a mat - workout on carpet, a rug or a heavy weighted towel
- Props throughout the week can include: an open ended resistance band, magic circle, a block/ball. If props are not immediately at hand, no problem
The practice is suitable for all ages and stages and you can (a) opt to progress when cued; (b) stay where you are; or (c) give it a go and then regress to initial move or; (d) all of the above.
Remember - take a break anytime, the session is about careful and mindful movement. Always protect your body and work within your range of movement. Any niggles, stop what you're doing and correct, I'll instruct body set up and position throughout the class.
Important - If you have any pre-existing injuries or unsure if you should be doing these virtual classes please send a message at least 1 hour in advance of session start time firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME INTO YOUR SPACE
I am also available for private and semi-private sessions face to face and virtually - please email with enquiries to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: By participating in any class provided by Melinda O'Rourke (the Instructor) you consent to, and agree to release the Instructor from liability according to, these terms. Unless the Instructor notifies you otherwise, this waiver and release will apply to all classes undertaken by you with the Instructor. Click here to review detailed Waiver.